Duration : 1 Day
Price : $350.00
SmartRate, in association with 4M Australia, offers a 1 day course in FINE4Rate, a customised BIM application for the NatHERS thermal comfort modelling environment. The software brings the power and speed of BIM to all Energy Assessors that using the AccuRate Sustainability software.
• Is a 3D BIM interface that interacts with the Chenath engine and populates the AccuRate Sustainability software with all building, zone and shading scheme data
• Is easy to learn and use 2D 3D design acad like interface
• Has a graphical interface which simplifies editing and facilitates the understanding of a buildings layout
• Includes familiar AccuRate Sustainability materials and element libraries
• models multi-dwelling projects with each individual dwelling file automatically produced via an xml export-import function directly from the single 3D BIM model of the building
• has all necessary building elements defined in the 3D model including additional info such as zones, vertical shades, horizontal shades, wing walls, even all types of ceiling penetrations, and then exported to the AccuRate Sustainability project file.
FINE4Rate was designed and built upon the latest BIM industry standards to offer exceptional and simple 3D BIM design. The software user interface is already familiar to AutoCAD(R) users. Potentially FINE 4Rate users could be productive from day one. Therefore, getting up to speed is very quick and also productivity when designing is greatly improved.
FINE4Rate details and features:
advanced modelling capabilities in an easy to use BIM interface, combining the AutoCAD functionality with the DWG & IFC full compatibility.
the program uses its 3D BIM interface to provide the NatHERS Energy Assessor the capability to automatically populate all building, zone and shading schemes data straight from the 3D model into the data entry fields of AccuRate Sustainability.
the friendly BIM interface of FINE4Rate allows the assessor to spend time, a fraction of the otherwise required, to thermally engineer dwellings. This alleviates the need to spend endless hours on data entry.
FINE4Rate is the only BIM Powered Software that provides the Energy Assessor with a true 2D-3D drawing environment that is using DWG as its native file format. The Assessor can import IFC files of the building 3D model produced by the building designer directly into the traditional AccuRate Sustainability fields.
FINE4Rate includes also all the CAD features of 4MCAD, the recognised alternative to AutoCAD.
View Scheduled Courses